Home > Synthetic Slate
Synthetic Tile Roofing Install and Repair
For expert synthetic slate roof repairs and replacements, call Ohm Restoration at 888-319-7058!
Synthetic Slate Roofing Contractors
More homeowners are turning to synthetic roofing tiles for their homes. Synthetic slate shingles are a great sustainable option that is very lightweight and cost-effective. With an upscale look, synthetic slate tiles have a similar aesthetic appeal to traditional roof shingles without the drawbacks.
However, you’ll want expert roofing contractors on your side. Whether for an installation or synthetic slate roof repair and replacement, Ohm Restoration is here to help.
We offer residential and commercial services. All our roofing technicians train extensively and dedicate themselves to providing exemplary service. Discover how we can tackle your synthetic tile roofing project.
Synthetic Slate Roofing Benefits
When it comes to natural slate and synthetic slate, synthetic slate has many benefits. While natural roof slating has a certain charm, its expensive upfront costs, heavyweight, and complex installation make it a chore to install and maintain.
Conversely, synthetic slate is easy to maintain and comes with the following benefits:
- Sustainability: Synthetic slate is eco-friendly because all its materials are recyclable.
- Durability and safety: Ultraviolet inhibitors help protect synthetic slate from the sun. Synthetic slate is also certified for high impact and fire-resistant. With the proper maintenance, it has a lifespan of 40 – 60 years.
- Easy to install: Natural slate can be difficult to install and requires the precise cutting and nailing of each shingle; natural shingles can also easily break. Synthetic slate uses a much easier process and only requires traditional tools versus specialized equipment.
- Cost-effectiveness: You can save significant money with synthetic slate. Both the material and labor costs are much lower than natural slate roofing.
Receive the Expert Touch with Ohm Restoration
At Ohm Restoration, we strive to provide excellent service to every client We do so by following strict standards that put us above the competition. This includes following the highest industry standards and regulations. For example, our business is certified at the highest level with every shingle manufacturer.
When you work with Ohm Restoration, you will receive:
- Dedicated Support: All our synthetic slate roofing contractors are licensed, insured, and armed with an extensive background. We also have friendly and knowledgeable customer service specialists.
- Tailored Service: We know every roof and project is different. We customize our service to match every client’s needs. This includes from the initial inspection to finalizing installation or repairs. We will work with you every step of the way.
- Emergency Services: Sometimes accidents happen. In the case of a fire, extreme weather, or other situations, we’re just a call away from springing into action.
No matter how small or large your project, you can count on Ohm Restoration’s expert touch!
Our Synthetic Slate Installation Process
No matter the size or scope of your project, our synthetic roofing can appeal to various tastes. From building your dream home or business to simply updating your home, we can work with many styles and colors. Our rapid installation process ensures:
- Better energy savings – see a dramatic reduction in your energy bills
- Greater durability – with our comprehensive services, we will maximize your roof’s lifespan
- Increased curb appeal – having a roof with suitable materials and style will make your home more attractive
Our Synthetic Slate Repair Process
While synthetic slate is very durable, there’s always a chance that you’ll need to repair or replace your roof. Luckily, our highly qualified team is well-adept at handling synthetic slate roof repair and replacement. For repairs, the most common issues homeowners face include:
- Water leaks
- Missing shingles
- Damaged flashing
- Emergency services
Even something that seems like a minor issue, such as a small water leak, can become a huge problem and compromise the integrity of your home’s foundation. That’s why our team is just a call away.
Our Synthetic Slate Replacement Process
Replacing your roof is a considerable investment. Whether you want to replace your roof due to structural failures or want to increase curb appeal, call Ohm Restoration. Our roofing contractors will get the job done right the first time.
Common signs that it’s time for a synthetic slate roof replacement include:
- You have a roof that’s 50 years or older
- Noticeable leaks that patches can’t fix
- A sagging roofline
- You can see through your attic
Call Our Expert Team Today
Whether for an installation or a synthetic slate roof repair and replacement, you’ll want an expert team on your side. At Ohm Restoration, we have a crew of certified and qualified roofing contractors eager to help.
Reach out to Ohm Restoration by calling at 888-319-7058 to start the process today!